(1) After having explored the universe, we were able to study the Earth that we now know well, because our progress within the activity of matter brought us in contact with reality. We thus observed the essential elements which constitute the worlds of the universe. And after having defined the terrestrial eras, we came as close as possible to the original birth of men. We have seen that the principle of existence (which is the intake and the consumption of the force which creates and renews) obliges that humanity is composed of as many men as women. We also know that we need water and its cycle which can only taake place at the right distance from the Sun, and that electromagnetic activity is also the unique force that brings from above the information of all that exists in the universe, forming the breath of God.
(2) We now know that all warm celestial bodies produce water. And atmospheric explosions have shown us that the water thrown into space by the stars which ignite remains partly on their planets. The Earth has, by this way, received a lot of water from the Sun which, itself, has received some in abundance from its mother star; and so forth. This is why some of the water that we drink and with which we are made of, was able to travel a long time in the Galaxy before being added to the one produced by the Sun, which fertilized the Earth.
(3) Water is the only body which contains all the material elements of existence, and which concentrates the information of the universe producing living organisms. However, in addition to these vital elements, which I call conditions of life, are also added the magnetosphere, the temperature of the ground, as well as the heat and the sunlight. The local climate and the seasons are also part of it, as well as the geographical location, the relief and the irrigation of countries. To this, are added the already created beings that enrich so much the elements of their presence and on which depends the existence of the following creatures depends. And all of this concerns the era and the moment of the era when everything differs from the previous moment. Hence the great diversity of the beings and the worlds which preceded us.
(4) This new image of the comings and goings of the Earth, shows us once again what the previous worlds were like. According to the movements, the living conditions of the species appeared, grew and became maximal; then declined, diminished and disappeared at the end of the favorable region. Beings appeared and disappeared in the same way; because, as their living conditions went away, they went away with them. This was like this right up to the secondary where, towards the end of this era, the arrival of the Moon interrupted all existence for a short time. In the tertiary, there is also the appearance and growth of living conditions, but this time they remain, due to the stabilization of the Earth which marks the beginning of the quaternary in which we find ourselves today.
(5) These primordial elements from which beings find existence, were first of all insignificant in the PRECAMBRIAN which was the era in which the Earth became entirely covered with water while evolving for a long time in the solar cloud. There was only few light and few warm spots in those days. This is why the waters produced only few rare species. In the PRIMARY, where lands emerged, the living conditions developed considerably, as they did in the SECONDARY, then more in the TERTIARY, and even more in the QUATERNARY where they reached their apogee, at the height of what they can be currently. There has therefore been no regression but progression and enrichment of the conditions of life up to now, and the creations of consequent worlds.
(6) In the PRIMARY, let’s notice on the figure that the living conditions began to appear at the equator first, which was the part first exposed to the solar heat, and they then extended to the poles due to the movement of the planet. It is obvious that they disappeared last at the poles, because of the solar heat that kept growing at the end of this era. Thus, the luxuriant vegetation and the beings appeared first at the equator, then on all the two hemispheres, up to the poles where they died out last.
(7) In the SECONDARY the movement was inverted, because the Earth came out warm from its stay near the Sun. The new conditions of life and the corresponding beings thus appeared firs at the poles, which for a long time remained without any ice, and not at the equator where the solar heat was too high. That is why the reptiles (the dinosaurs) of this era could only come closer to the equator lastly, when the Earth was sufficiently cooled; which means in the second period of the secondary and just before the arrival of the Moon. For these reasons, it should be noted that the fossils of dinosaurs appear little or not at all, in the equatorial regions. On the other hand and as we have said, at the time of the interception of the Moon, they were in the period of their extinction. Many of them had already disappeared.
(8) In the TERTIARY, the movement of the appearance of the species was again reversed relative to the previous era, because the Earth came out cold from the last period of major glaciations. Beings necessarily reappeared at the equator, (as in the primary) then progressively under all the latitudes while going towards the polar regions where the ice cap was declining from year to year. In this tertiary era, living conditions didn’t disappear. Instead, they continued to grow stronger thanks to the stabilization of the Earth which took place at the end of this era. This stability was the beginning of the QUATERNARY, the conducive era to the conditions of human life. And men were created.
(9) After the mineral (which was the formation of the Earth) comes the vegetable, then the animal, and then ultimately the human being for whom everything is prepared. For it goes without saying that the living conditions of beings appear before they are created in response. One cannot indeed imagine herbivores, for example, appearing before the vegetation on which they feed, otherwise they would have had to eat stones for a while... Men also had to wait their turn to be formed in the order of the creation, which can’t be changed. This order is that of the kingdoms that were in the eras, and shown by the snake.
(10) We now know that terrestrial beings aren’t marine beings that once came out of the sea, but that it was water alone which did so and which watered all the emerged lands through the rains. It thus formed the streams, rivers and its tributaries, lakes, ponds, marshes and all wet places conducive to life. That is why, together with minerals, water produced marine beings on one side and terrestrial beings on the other. Each species was formed according to its era, in its environment, and according to what there was. None of them were formed from scratch, nor with what didn’t exist... they were all born from water and in response to what existed in their time and which the Earth generously offered with the Sun.
(11) First came the environment, then the creature which becomes one with it. And we can observe today that the end of the precambrian, the end of the primary, the end of the secondary, as well as theday of the arrival of the Moon, were all impassable barriers for living beings. This is why these obstacles put in evidence the fact that the marine animals remained in their environment, that they didn’t come out of the sea to go on the dry land by transforming gradually in time, as the scientists of the darkness support it with their theory of evolution!
(12) Moreover, for aquatic animals and amphibians come out of the sea, would they not have had the desire to do so? Why then would these beings have had the desire to live in the open air, in a foreign environment which was perfectly hostile to them and for which they weren’t conceived? Can we imagine that it was so? No one can. Yet, it is these changes in nature that are taught to small children! But when we ignore that it is the planets that activate and make stars shine, and that the Earth has made its comings and goings in front of the Sun, we hide and we keep quiet. We say nothing.
(13) The water brought by the solar cloud was necessarily fresh water. This water then gradually became salty on the ridges during the two hundred thousand years of volcanic eruptions, dissolutions of the mineral bodies, and electromagnetic activity producing salts by electrolysis. This allows us to say that marine animals were at first freshwater beings, then brackish water and lastly salt water. In the primary, reeds, insects living on or in the water, water lilies, frogs, snakes and fishes of the ponds of that time, must also have been found at the edge of the ocean...
(14) By observing the comings and goings, we can see that the composition of the atmosphere, the climate, the seasons, as well as the duration of the years differed throughout an era and from one era to another. That is why the creatures formed with the ingredients of those times bore great differences in size. Depending on how long the Earth revolved around the Sun, they were probably large and slow in large orbits, small and fast in the small orbits. Things you can imagine by looking at the snake. Thus, in the same era, the conditions of existence which changed from year to year and from century to century made an ever-changing world appear.
(15) Also, since the beings created in response were formed with what existed in their time, they were naturally adapted to the elements composing the environment from which they came. So, as long as these elements that were the origin of their existence lived, the creatures could live. But as the Earth moved and as these elements diminished and disappeared as a consequence, the corresponding creatures disappeared with them. We understand, indeed, that by not having the power to conceive and to create themselves, beings cannot have the power to adapt to elements which aren’t part of the sources of their existence. This, and what we have already seen before, obviously shows that there has never been an evolution of the species by transformation of their body in the time.
(16) But besides the fact that the species appeared and disappeared in different periods, why was there diversity of the botanical and animal species in a single era? For example, when living conditions became ten under such latitude, a corresponding creature of ten appeared in reply. At that moment, living conditions became eleven, because the created species was part of them. This time, a species of eleven was formed in reply and somewhat different from the previous one which lived. So the first species didn’t thus become the second, and the latter didn’t erase the previous one which always had its reason for being. The diversity of the species occured in this way. For each new species enriched the conditions of life by its presence, forcing an ever greater elaboration of the newly created species and, this, until man was formed.
(17) When the Earth entered in a period of extinction of species, it was the first that emerged which went away first. This was because the new conditions of life to which they didn’t correspond weakened them and made them progressively sterile. This is what we call the aging of a species until its extinction. Because whatever the creature is, this one is a finished body which, as we have already explained, can’t change to adapt itself to conditions of life which are no longer suitable for it.
(18) This shows, once again, that no species can adapt or evolve by transforming itself, otherwise there would obviously be no aging of the species. This, however, cannot be said in the quaternary when the Earth stabilized, and living conditions aren’t threatened with disappearance, if not by a handful of dark men who want to change everything in their own image, or who make everything perish for money. So that the world doesn’t go away forever, it is urgent that it stops, because the snake indicates to us that there will be no more creations of species. Indeed, we are no longer in the time of the original creation of the world (this one being formed and finished), we are in the time of procreation, which is its continuation.
(19) If however we find fossils of the same species in the primary, the secondary and the tertiary, don’t imagine that this species passed from an era to another, because it was impossible as we have seen. If we find it three times, it is because it appeared three times, from approximately the same conditions of life. This may be the case for ferns, for insects, for invertebrates, for fish, or for certain reptiles which existed in the secondary as they exist today, because it is about simple organisms or beings.
(20) I say that in the increasing complexity of the eras, what is simple always exists and not what is more elaborate. To grasp this clearly, let’s imagine that the conditions of life were at most fifty in the precambrian, one hundred in the primary, two hundred in the secondary, four hundred in the tertiary, and became eight hundred in the quaternary, because of their progressive enrichment. We thus notice that a being of ten can find existence in all the eras, because in them we always have the number ten. This cannot happen to a creature of two hundred, because it couldn’t find existence in the primary where the conditions of life didn’t exceed one hundred.
(21) By flying through the eras, we see that at the beginning of the secondary all the water was in the atmosphere, and then there was a long period of deluge which returned the water on the burning ground. In those days, from the ice-free poles to the equator, there were tremendous rains the likes of which the Earth will never experience again. This means floods, impetuous torrents and the formation of large lakes on every continents, as well as everything which is the result of such phenomena. Then, gradually, in this secondary era, our planet entered the region of the sky which once again allowed the cycle of water necessary for life. But with the tremendous heat of the mantle acquired near the Sun, which the rain reduced a little, the conditions favorable to life necessarily began to appear in ponds, lakes, marshes and other humid places, which were the only places of the secondary era that offered a little freshness.
(22) We should then not be surprised that the first reptiles (dinosaurs) were born first in these waters, and that they were endowed with a long neck and with a long tail like a pendulum to be able to feed on aquatic plants without drowning... Then came those who could live on the dry land, because the climate had somewhat improved. These had necessarily a thicker carapace and endowed with prominences necessary for the regulation of the internal temperature of their body. But, let’s not go beyond the physical description of the beings from the previous worlds, because this takes us away from the path. During the following days, you yourself will interrogate the snake in the sense that I show on these creations, by constantly thinking about the existing climate of that time and to all that was changing. Then, with common sense, it will tell you all that I could tell you if I were sent on Earth to talk only about it.
(23) It is obligatory that all kinds of possible creatures exist, until the coming of the one who, being in the image of God, can understand everything and do everything. These appear on every earth of the sky, just as they appeared on our Earth. We have just seen that the conditions of life are at the source of the beings that God creates. However these living conditions determine more the metabolism (the inner activity) that the morphology which, is determined by the function of the creature. How can this be explain? First of all, we understand that plants are formed at first with their insects and the other small animals which serve them; then come the herbivores, insectivores, carnivores and omnivores that feed on everything. These creatures must therefore be able, according to their species needs, to walk, run, leap, fly, swim, crawl, hide and dig. Because, living, also consists in benefiting from the ground, the air, the water and of their spaces, and to escape from all dangers.
(24) If therefore, to remain, a determined being needs to fly, to swim, to walk, to scratch, to run; or also to jump, to crawl, to dig, to stun, to gather nectar, to hide, to light up, or to practise mimicry, it cannot arrive in the living world without having an organism and a morphology corresponding to these capacities or functions, otherwise how would it remain? If it were to transform itself for centuries and centuries, could it change species by passing through moments of between-species devoid of vital capacities, and during which moments it would be constantly in danger? Have we found fossils of between-species: these links that are always missing in the mind of the scientists?
(25) Listen to me instead, because I explain here that it was not the horse’s limbs that adapted themselves to racing, because, ihavong to run to escape its predators and to serve man, the Creator gave to the horse the limbs that it needed. Likewise, the flying beings didn’t adapt to flight, but were created with wings to fly. In order to adapt itself to something, doesn’t that thing have to exist beforehand? Where were thus hidden the race and the flight, so that rudimentary beings would discover them one day and adapt themselves to it by transforming themselves?
(26) No, this isn’t the way we must observe Nature. It is the environment which determines what has to be the creation of God, considering its function in the world. That is why no beings can have the faculties to adapt to what has not created it and what would necessarily be hostile to it. For these reasons, the fish has always been a fish, the horse has always been a horse, the bird has always been a bird. All beings have appeared such as they are in their natural environment where they live. A being can nevertheless go away to live in extreme conditions of life for it, but only for a while, otherwise it will eventually disappear. Don’t expect thus to catch feathers if you strongly desire to fly in the air, nor scales if you wish to live in the water, because this will not happen, even if from waking up to bedtime you don’t stop simulating flying or swimming...
(27) The snake that spoke to Eve, and which expresses itself very well today in front of everyone, shows what the conditions of life were before the origin of living beings. Observe it and interrogate it, it will answer you in detail. I only speak about what is essential so that you stay on the path. In this essential part, we notice that species which precedes are never the ancestors of those that follow. This is why we must no longer say that the flying reptiles of the secondary are the ancestors of birds, because we understand that they were only their predecessors. Having the function of flying, these beings, like birds or bats, were provided with wings from their creation. If there was evolution of the beings by transformation of their bodies, there would be necessarily continuous loss of their function by inaptitude and impossibility for them to live. Even a child conceives this.
(28) The living being is always a perfect body and necessarily adapted to the environment which is used for its creation and its preservation. Consequently, a being is always complete and not in perpetual way of disappearing! Do you understand this? Moreover, when a species appeared under such latitude and in the open air for example, it appeared everywhere under this latitude around the Earth. It didn’t appear in a single place from which it moved away to occupy all the continents. No, every man saint of mind understands that there were no species of grass that ever appeared one day in one place, on one continent, and then spread all over the Earth; because all species were formed in their kind, on all the continents, and in their time.
(29) As we have just explained it, the species sometimes carry differences between them, because the conditions of life that gave birth to them couldn’t be absolutely identical in all countries. We can’t imagine two rigorously similar particles in the endless universe, so how could we find creatures of a similar species on every continent?
(30) Diversity is the greatest wealth of the universe and its foundation. We also find it among the specimens of a species that appeared in its time, under such or such latitude. If however we find beings more or less similar on several continents, we shouldn’t conclude, such as the scholars do, that the continents were joined together in a single assembly, which they call PANGEA, and that they subsequently drifted afterward by taking each their piece of land… because we have seen that it is an impossibility for continents to drift.
(31) Let us remember that the elements at the origin of the living beings were constantly variable in the eras, by the movements of the Earth and the changes in temperature which are also the cause of the emergence of continents and formation of the relief. The snake also indicates to us that there has been the appearance and disappearance of worlds, but that the current world isn’t threatened with disappearance if it isn’t for the intense destruction of the conditions of life that has taken place in recent times. It is those who reign who are responsible for this, because they fail to grasp that living beings must remain such as they are on Earth and in their just numbers, so that man himself can live. God is alive and perfect, and his creatures are unsurpassable perfections at the top of which we always find men! That is why the destroyer cannot live much longer. His stay in the world is over. He must go away.