(1) The explanations on the upheaval highligt the reasons why, in the solar family, certain planets warmed up, while others have cooled down. Furthermore, knowing that the smaller celestial bodies located nearest to the new star are those which have budged the first and the fastest, and that it was the biggest and the farthest which budged the least and last, we can imagine what the comings and goings of the Earth were and how it intercepted the Moon, its young sister, which it adopted.
(2) Thus, since the explosion of the ancient atmosphere of the Sun, the Earth didn't stop going and coming near it, by describing the sinuosity represented by this schema. We notice that from its initial position (1), the Earth was strongly pushed into space where it is cold (2), and then it returned near the Sun where the temperature is very high (3). It was pushed back into the cold (4), and slowly returned to stabilize at the ideal distance from the Sun (5) where the climate is temperate. It continued its journey until it reaches our days (6). It alternated in this way on both sides of its current orbit where the climate is temperate, but without leaving its ring which followed its movements. This is why its core has never cooled down.
(3) As we have already seen it, the movement of the celestial bodies pushed from their initial place was done over a very large number of revolutions, in terms of years, whose duration was proportional to the growth or to the diminution of the orbits. It was so, until these movements slowed down and stopped. The Earth stopped its comings and goings quite recently, whereas other celestial bodies have been doing it for longer. Indeed, because of their impacts with others or their adoption, the smaller celestial bodies have stabilized faster than the Earth did. And those which are bigger than it, have done the same, this time because of the smaller amplitude of their movement. The Earth was thus one of the last interior planets to stabilize, if not the very last one.
(4) In this great upheaval, planets could not all move exactly on the plane of the rings of the Sun. Some have done it slightly below this plane, others a little above, and this limited the possibilities of meeting. Nevertheless, some impacts took place; the asteroid belt and other wandering bodies testify to this. And it is always the celestial bodies closest to the Sun which created these situations. But what has just been said shows that the possibilities of impacts weren't very numerous, there were more grazing.
(5) Since the outer planets gave birth to their satellites, why wouldn't the Earth
have given birth, it also, to the Moon? What proves that the Moon was intercepted
by the Earth?
Several things demonstrate that. First of all, the Earth is younger than Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Then, it has moved more than these last ones and it has never reached their activity nor their temperature. Nevertheless, from the illumination of the Sun until the day when it intercepted the Moon, the Earth may have give birth to some small satellites. If it was, it lost them the day when the Moon made it tip over on its axis, as we shall see it.
(6) For the moment, let us understand that if the Moon was the daughter of the Earth, it would necessarily be active and warm, would still produce craters due to gases, and would be provided with a substantial atmosphere. However this, it isn't the case. But there are other reasons demonstrating that the Moon is sister of the Earth, and that it was indeed intercepted by this last one. We are going to examine them, and you will be convinced that it is very well so.
(7) By assessing what was the upheaval, we notice that we will certainly never be able to know what exactly the movements of the displaced celestial bodies were. But regarding the interception of the Moon by the Earth, it is certain however that these two celestial bodies were necessarily in the same place in the sky while both were at the end of their course. This was able to occur only between the positions (3) and (4) of the Earth. How can we explain it? Because of its first position, the Moon was moved more strongly into space than the Earth, and went away further than it. When the Earth returned near the Sun (between the positions 2 and 3 in the figure), we can imagine very well that the Moon would have caught up with it and it then passed it before positioning itself closer of the Sun. Then, the Earth would have gone back again towards its fourth position; and the Moon would have done the same, but much slower than the first time. However, going slightly faster than the Earth in its return to the cold, the Moon would have moved closer to it day by day and would have ended up the same orbit. And this is where the inevitable encounter would have occurred. For it is manifest that the Moon hit the Earth and, slowed down in its course, it was intercepted by the terrestrial magnetosphere.
(8) We shall soon show that, contrary to what it is said, the terrestrial core is very close to our feet, that it is at approximately thirty kilometers at the most above the sea level. And the core of the Moon is much closer to the surface of the lunar ground. This means that the impact of these two celestial bodies was made iron against iron. That is why the damages couldn't be very important, insofar as this interception took place while they were both going in the same direction, being already much slowed down in their comings and goings movements which moved them closer or took them away from the Sun.
(9) But, not being able to be exactly on the same trajectory, the Moon struck the Earth tangentially. This is however enough to turn the latter upside down. Which means that the north pole would then be found at the south pole, and perhaps returned to its initial position, as this may have happen several times. These pole changes (which have already been noticed), further increase the evidence of the interception of the Moon by the Earth, and the loss of the small satellites of the Earth if this latter had given birth since the illumination of the Sun.
(10) We also understand very well that a very great disorder in the electromagnetic activity was probably generalized on both hemispheres during the tipping over of the Earth, and that this was probably not without consequences for the climate. But we can also see that, by contact, the crushing of the crust of both celestial bodies projected into space magma, stones and rocks; as well as molten iron, and a large quantity of iron dusts and dirt. But there were other consequences, because the shock fractured the terrestrial crust down to the core, into two equal parts. We shall show this in due time.
(11) It will also be explained why the Earth has so much water on its ground. At the moment, let's understand that by its approach and by its contact with our planet, the Moon engendered some tremendous earthquakes, as well as vast storms and gigantic tidal wave which swept everything in their passage. And that happened all around the globe during days and endless weeks. In addition, the arrival of the Moon in the terrestrial magnetic fields immediatly modified the atmosphere and gradually changed the weightiness. The atmosphere, because at its contact, the powerful terrestrial magnetosphere absorbed all the unbreathable atmosphere of the Moon. And the weightiness, because the solicitation of the Moon (now in orbit) slightly changed the terrestrial magnetospheric pressure.
(12) Although we can't immediately imagine all the consequences of the interception of the Moon, we can however imagine what must have been the panic of the animals and particularly the reptiles (the dinosaurs) which reigned on the Earth, seeing this celestial body coming onto them. Imagine yourself back in that time, near the end of the secondary era, between the positions three and four. And try to imagine this spectacle of the approach of the Moon arriving as it becomes bigger and bigger and darkening the sky more and more because of its proximity. It is the apogee of the fear, for there can be no greater fright.
(13) If on the day of the impact there was still some reptiles alive, these ones already mistreated by the horrifying storms and tidal waves, were undoubtedly thrown up in the airs! Then, with the tipping over of the Earth, the volcanic eruptions throughout the fault which separated the terrestrial mantle in two parts, the air becoming unbreathable, the enormous tidal waves and the gigantic earthquakes, we should no longer wonder what made these animals suddenly dissapear from the end of the secondary...
(14) While explaining the formation of the mantle of the satellites, we saw that the scholars willingly confused the activity with the density of the celestial bodies. The Moon, having a very reduced electromagnetic activity due to its rapid and wide movements, appears to these men as being of small density. They obviously conclude that it has no ferronickel core like the Earth, that is to say no core at all! It is thus necessary to remove this extra and enormous lie from our way.
(15) Let's understand that if the Moon had no core similar to the one of the Earth, it wouldn't be a celestial body (a magnet in its own right), but a piece of celestial body torn away from another one. In that case, it is evident that it would be formless and much smaller than it is. It wouldn't have as many craters made by gas eruptions resulting from the activity of its core which was once intense, as the one on Io is today.
(16) On the Moon, the traces of the contact are obviously among the depressions that we see on the face that it shows us. On Earth, the contact took place manifestly in the pacific ocean where a portion of emerged land disappeared. And then, we understand that it is abnormal that today there isn't a continent in this part of the world. There was thus one. Several things prove it, notably this gigantic line of fracture surrounding the Earth from one pole to the other. This fracture of the terrestrial crust is a fault which occurred by the shock with the Moon, a fault which blinds the world and that the world doesn't see.
(17) For now, let us know that the Moon is the sister of the Earth and that it has a core of ferronickel as all the celestial bodies. It was intercepted by our planet by causing big terrestrial changes and the disappearance of the quasi-totality of the living being in the open air. Therefore, there were beings that appeared before the coming of the Moon, and beings that appeared after its coming.
(18) We shall return on the aspect of the Moon during the explanations of the
eras and the continental formation; formation which, I say it here, has nothing to do
with the nonsense of the scientists. But for what reason does the Moon always shows
us the same face?
When we studied the growth of satellites, we noticed that they rarely turn on their axis as long as they are small and not perfectly round. But this slight imbalance in the shape of the core vanishes when, becoming bigger, they finally turn on themselves. The activity of the Moon (which was once comparable to that of Io today) was interrupted and didn't allow it to change in size, a change that would have made this imbalance disappear. The Moon thus behaves with the Earth as it behaved with the Sun when it was still a planet.
(19) Others will certainly say that it is because of the shocks which partially displaced its crust on one side and marked its iron core, that the Moon always shows us the same face. This may indeed participate to it. But it is more likely that the reason lies in what has just been said, and which concerns almost all satellites.
(20) It is manifest however that if the Earth had given birth to some satellites before it intercepted the Moon, the latter would have chased them away upon its arrival by the reversal of the poles that it provoked. Which is perfect, otherwise the Earth could have been able to increase its temperature and would have become similar to Jupiter... But, by taking a lot of force from it, the Moon now prevents it from now on to give birth. Our planet will therefore not change its temperature and will accompany the Sun by keeping its current face.
(21) For now, you have not yet been able to measure everything that is in the figure which represents the comings and goings of the Earth, notably that it has had two very intense cooling period and one very hot period; and that between these periods there were worlds of the vegetable and animal kind, before the human world could appear. We shall show this in great detail and, before that, the way the Earth was covered with an ocean. Your stupefaction will then grow ever greater, bringing you ever closer to the One by whom everything exists.
(22) The Earth is from now on stabilized around the Sun. And, by the sudden contribution of its mass, the Moon participated in this stabilization. The Earth will never again experience epochs of extreme cold and heat as it previously known. As long as it remain there, it is sheltered; for it will no longer move more as it did following the atmospheric explosion of the Sun which can only happen once. There is nothing which can move the Earth again, which has stabilized forever around the day star. Even when the great changes of the Sun will come, it will no longer be shoved as it once was. So rest assured on this point, the world is sheltered from this danger. However, here, I still have something to show about the consequences of the interception of the Moon.
(23) On the evening of the world, we know that the Earth, like all planets, rotates around the Sun while being tilted on its axis, because its rings plane cannot be on that of the Sun. But since the arrival of the Moon, which tipped it over, the rotation of the Earth on its axis is made in some sort of slow sway. It is indeed evident that this swaying couldn't stop instantaneously, because by not being positioned exactly on the equatorial plane of the Earth; the Moon maintains this pendulum swaying motion. But, having an origin, this movement will have an end. Here is illustrated this phenomenon which has a periodic influence on the climate:
(24) Based on this image, which represents the Earth at the december solstice each time, we imagine very well that when its inclination changes in relation to the rings plane of the Sun, it changes the climate on both hemispheres. We can see indeed that both polar circles vary considerably, by increasing or decreasing the habitable region equally. The first figure shows the maximum inclination and the second the minimum inclination. At present, the inclination of the Earth is between these two positions and closer to the second figure.
(25) If since the arrival of the Moon (which took place towards the end of the secondary) the Earth made so many swayings, there was so many climate changes. But, although they were much more intense in the tertiary, these last climate changes were felt more strongly in the quaternary which is the era in which the climate became temperate and in which men appeared. However, in order to know if this phenomenon is still happening a little, it would be necessary to make one observation by century and not per year, because from year to year the difference in angle is too small to be noticeable.
(26) Because of these slow oscillations of the Earth which gently change the climate, where it is cold, it will be even colder or less cold according to the direction of the swaying. That being said, along the centuries, the temperate climate will rise much higher in the hemisphere, when the terrestrial axis will be at its highest on the figure. And inversely, the glaciation of the water will occur lower when the terrestrial axis will be at its lowest. In this way, we shall see glaciers appear periodically, where the climate was previously temperate. Glaciers form, because the reheating of a body is always longer than its cooling. Indeed, the summer temperature cannot be enough to melt as much ice as it forms during winter at very low temperature.
(27) It is evident that this phenomenon led migrations and changed the vegetation which followed the movement. But all this was more pronounced in the tertiary era than in the quaternary era when this swaying of the Earth was already much less pronounced. Nevertheless some migrations took place and are maybe at the origin of those that we still see for certain animals. We could develop for a long time on the consequences of these climatic changes, but it's better to know the cause, which only the interception of the Moon clearly explains.
(28) Everything we have seen about the creative elements of the satellite, and on its birth and development until it becomes similar to Jupiter, then about the atmospheric explosion that illuminates the star while creating the movements that moved the Earth and brought the Moon, gives us a more accurate general vision of reality. We also learned that the childrens of the celestial bodies (satellites) are born from a father and a mother, just like the childrens of men are born. This is more conforming with our spirit and to our consciousness of existence.
(29) In front of all these evidences, let us not forget that what is revealed was entirely unknown to the world, for no one knew that the planets were making stars shine, and that the celestial bodies and beings were born from the same principle. Now, since no one can deny that what is born small, that develops and engenders is alive, no one can deny that celestial bodies are alive; because, just like vegetables, animals and men, they are born small from parents, develop and engender in their turn. The celestial bodies therefore have their own life; and it's the same for the entire Galaxy and all the countless ones in the universe. It appears then that there are no kinds of lives, but the unique life in the universe allowing each one to have its own, and which is that of God.
(30) Don't thus neglect this teaching which makes man a witness to the birth and development of the celestial bodies by which we exist, for it is the bread of the sky. And do not stray from the simplicity of what is taught, you the saints, while I bring you up in sky and come down again on me so you can see exactly what it is; for this is Jacob's ladder which we talked about, as well as the signification of this word of Jesus that I have quoted: The moment will come when you will see angels ascending and descending upon the Son of man. It is about you and me who will make you explore the sky, to seek there the whole truth with which we shall live. Be thus attentive to my words, for they open the eyes and reveal today all that was kept hidden.